Monday, December 8, 2008

Nativity

We went to the Living Nativity in Provo again this year. We went on Friday night to the 7:00 showing. It was a little different this year as they did it inside the Tabernacle. They have made new sets since it is inside but they are not able to use the animals as they use to. The animals were outside and you can go up to them and pet them if you choose to do so. This year they even had a camel that was there. It was kind of neat to see the camel up so close. Millie had a lot of fun during the performance but wasn't to happy to see the camel outside. Riley took his camera and took a few pictures of the evening. He was more excited that we let him take the camera than any thing else. Here are a couple of the pictures that he took:

It was nice to be inside as it wasn't freezing like it usually is. It made it a lot easier with Brianna and not having to worry as much about if she was cold. This activity has become a bit of a tradition for us and I look forward to it each year. It just helps to set the mood for the holiday season.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, we missed going. I forgot about it. I wanted to take the kids and thought it would be nice that you aren't freezing. Well I am glad that you guys had fun. Maybe next year we'll make it. Nice pictures, Riley.

Shelly Johnson said...

How nice that it was inside. When you told me you were going, I thought it would be fun to go, but didn't want to sit outside in the cold for it. I would have made it more of a priority to go if I knew it was inside. I need to go for sure next year. That was super fun to go when you were were in the program when you lived in Provo. What a fun memory for you all.